Friday, November 02, 2007

Someone [ falling in Love ]

One fine day~
someone come to ask me ..

" how do u thing about her ? "

" she's ok. .. why ? " .. that's my answer -.-"


" I'm falling in love with her " he told ..


~ what .. where .. why.. when .. how .. ~ a lot questions in my head ~~ -.-"


" What's real ? "
it's only question in my head at that time ..




" What's real for u & her ? "
i know .. He's not satisfied ..in my question !!


but .. " what's real ? "
what's real .. .. in Cyber ..
what's real .. .. in the place ,that we know someone by the word
what's real .. .. cause .. she & he never know each other before !!


" Who's she ? " & " Who's he ? "

he & she .. fall in love .. by word ..
.. .. by some feeling
.. .. by something that u know ..

what's real of her ? .. What's real of him? ..

nobody know .. .. .. what's real of him & what's real of her ..


He .. ..
try & try & try .. to ask everyone .. he know !!

" How's about she ? ~ How's about she ? ~ "

" she's good girl .. she's so cute " i can tell .. ..


but .. ..
I still have a lot questions for him & her .. ..

" It's real , She's real & Everything is real !! " He still don't satisfy .. ..


Don't have any reson ..
will make 2 of my good friend .. .. dissatisfy
I just need him .. .. to think about that feeling .. ..carefully

~ Love or Like ~


* * * * *

He still say .. ..
" that's Love ~ and real Love ~ "

i don't know how to say .. .. ..


i can only do just .. .. take a look ..with his love Y^Y ..
it's the one thing that i can do .. ..




have some word .. .. never tell him ~ before ..

" Let's love .. .. if that love make u smile
and let's love .. .. if that love make u happy ~

we never know .. it will be forever or not ..

someday ..
u'll lost this feeling .. or find someone new ..
but this love still in your heart .. "



for my very best friend ..

No comments: