Friday, September 21, 2007

~ When I'm faLLing [ -in LovE ] ~


will u believe me ?

if .. i told - - " I love u .. "




i think ..u'll say ..

" it's impossible .. "

cause .. some1 used to ask me ..

and .. i told him something..



" It's not hard to fall in love with u "


i used to tell u & some1 - - like that..



it's real..

" not hard to Love u "

cause everthing & Every feeling was very nice ~

so, I can love u .. easily Y^Y



" don't want any lovE from u "



& don't want anything form U ...




cause..




~ i don't have anything for u .. even if my life or the future ~




" i've oNly LovE for u " Y^Y





dear,

i used to ..call u .. like that.

" do u know? .. every time i see u .. it make me smile

.. and often i didn't see u .. it can make me cry " ..

maybe .. u'll know or not .. but it's not important ..

cause .. i don't want any - - lovE from u

even if, to be with u ~

i just need .. " i can lovE u "



don't worry about me , Darling

" don't woRry .. be haPpy "

.. can u remember ? ..


cause .. i [still] don't want any lovE form u..






i don't know ..




" it'll be forEver or not .. and i need just [ lovE u ] "







Darling,


.. plz ,

plz, still be U . .. be the same Guy .. i used to know ..

" Be the Guy .. i love u "



No comments: