Tuesday, October 06, 2009

4th 1:1 report ... they believe me yet it's not my Pc's Prob..


Dear, GM

i try to do everyth yet but my cat still can't log on ...

deleted all game file 'n re-dowload - reinstall - checking file ..
'n everything i can do but it's still the same .. " invailid Data "

i don't think .. that's my PC's or internet's problem ..
cuz i still can create 'n play my new account ...

'n if u think it's my internet's problem ...
i tell my closer friend to try to log in my cat for me too
( he stay in Malaysia .. Sweden ..'n America )
everybody be like me .. can't log on .. " Invailid Data " too

i try to log on my other PC. all i've .. my be i still don't tell u ..
i open internet cafe .. but all my Pc that i've can't log in my cat
in Jewelia world .. " ONLY IN JEWELIA WORLD " ..

but she can log in .. in " FANTASIA WORLD " ...
i don't need to play in that world cuz all my friends 'n
everyting are in jewelia

and i really think ... that's game or technical problem ..
not from my PC or my net ..

i hope u will understand me ..
'n understand how i feel .. 'n help me thx u alot




Hello Bymyheart,

Thank you for contacting Ntreev USA in regards to this issue.

Please make sure when you give us error messages you include the entire message you are getting. There could be any number of reasons why you get an 'invalid data' error the full error message is 'Invalid Data. (ERR-0021)'. After investigating your account, the reason why you are getting that message it is because your cat is carrying more items than it can hold. Each character can only carry 300 items total. Make sure that you keep an eye on your inventory and keep it lower than 290. I will forward your report to our QA team so they can address this issue, as soon as we have an answer we will contact you and let you know.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Sincerely,

Phoenix
Game Master
Ntreev USA
www.ntreev.net

No comments: